Resource Management = Big Financial Savings
Whether a department or company of small, medium or large scale, internal employees & contractors add up to a big part of your budget.
Organizing & Optimizing the use of your staff drives giant savings in operational costs, speeds time to market & improves quality of service.
The following is a high level overview on Resource Management.
- A large % of budgets are spent on staff.
- Constant pressure to reduce costs & grow margins weighs heavily on executive team.
- How do we know 100% of our staff are working on our business priorities at optimum capacity?
- Does our next fiscal year budget have the right S&R and Contractor budget mix?
- Are our staff located in the best geographic location and organized around centers of excellence?
- Are we paying non-standard rates for our Contractors?
- When will the team get our products & services to market?
- Drive Operational Savings
- Expedient, proactive & balanced project staffing fulfillment
- Eliminate wasted employee & high-cost contractor time
- Optimize use of contract resources aligning with financial plan
- Ensure projects are managed within budget
- Headcount alignment and prioritized hiring plans
- Efficient contractor on-boarding timing and ramp-up
- Provide predictability, improves visibility and measurability of business
- Build efficient fiscal year plans based on true prioritized demand
- Speed Time to Market
- Deliver prioritized products & services to market faster
- Improves distribution of effort, using underutilized capacity
- Improve Quality of Service (QOS)
- Improve visibility and measurability of business
- Professional development of staff lowers attrition & increases corporate memory
- Staff utilization makes management accountable
Here’s a peek at our Executive Approach to establishing and refining your Resource Management business operations:
- The Breakdown – Which Resource Management services to establish
- How to get There
- Defined Engagement Roles & Responsibility in order to Launch Resource Management (RM)
- Capability Maturity Model (CMM) : Assessment Tool
- Justifying Fiscal Year Budget for Improving RM Maturity
- Projects to Execute to enable Resource Management
- Business Operations Analytics & KPI’s
Get Optimized with Resource Management today with your tailored Executive Approach.
Contact us today at 512-966-9167 or online at ExecApproach.com